San Lorenzo Library
395 Paseo Grande
San Lorenzo, CA 94580
Sunday: 1pm - 5pm
Monday: Noon - 8pm
Tuesday: Noon - 8pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Who Are the Friends of the Library?
To make a long story short, Friends of the Library is an organization of volunteers who support the San Lorenzo Library and the San Lorenzo Village Community. Profits from our quarterly book sales pay for:
- New books and collections for the library
- Special guests/lecturers
- Special programs (such as the kid’s summer reading program)
- Family and after-school programs such as Homework Central
In addition to funding the library, its collections, and its programs, we also:
- Sponsor San Lorenzo little league teams
- Keep government officials informed of issues affecting our library
- Encourage support of the library at city, county, and state levels
- Stimulate public awareness of the library
- Help the library staff know the books YOU want to see on the shelves
Friends of the San Lorenzo Library
P.O. Box 152
San Lorenzo, CA 94580-0152
Developing free public library services & facilities for the San Lorenzo community.
In order to fulfill our purpose, we need warm bodies to help us. We are a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization, so your membership fees and donations are tax deductible.
Go to our membership page
The Friends Board meetings are the first Monday of each month at the library at 6pm.